Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 05:06:57 +0300
From:      Anatoly Vorobey <mellon@pobox.com>
To:        Brian Hechinger <BHechinger@half.com>
Cc:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fsck wrappers

On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 09:59:15PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> but isn't there wisdom in implementing the wrapper as well?  we won't be
> using ffs forever (log based file system please!! *G*)

Sure there is, I'm all for the wrapper. I just want "ufs is really ffs"
to go away as well, and am using the opportunity that the issue surfaced
up.

I think the wrapper is a great idea, and reporting the mountpoint etc.,
asked about in a separate message, is great as well.

--
Anatoly Vorobey,
mellon@pobox.com http://pobox.com/~mellon/