Date:      Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:10:39 -0400
From:      Naram Qashat <cyberbotx@cyberbotx.com>
To:        Florent Thoumie <flz@xbsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New nvidia driver will not install on 6-Stable system

I found the solution to this.  It's not pretty, but I uninstalled the
nvidia_driver using pkg_deinstall -f, reinstalled xorg-server to put libwfb.so
back in place correctly, and then reinstalled nvidia-driver, and it installs
fine.  I wasn't sure if there was a better way to do it, but the only reason I
had to do it like that was because libwfb.so was a symlink prior to the
reinstall of nvidia-driver (and I assume the upgrade of xorg-server didn't
replace the file because of the symlink) and reinstalling xorg-server after
uninstalling nvidia-driver corrected the issue.

Naram Qashat