Date:      Sat, 22 Aug 1998 17:56:26 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jason Godfrey <godfreja@dalamar.cs.uwec.edu>
To:        Jeff Gray <jwg@cm110119.cableco-op.com>
Cc:        Eliezer Rodriguez Gonzalez <elie@intranet.one.gov.cu>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I can't find RealAudio.

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, Jeff Gray wrote:

> The README says to then run a test,  which fails, but not because of
> raplayer - think it is as path problem.  First I tried it without
> adding raplayer3.0 explicitly to my path and then after modifying
> .cshrc with set path=($path $HOME/raplayer3.0)

I'd guess your problem is that you used a lowercase path instead of an
uppercase PATH. Unix is generally case sensitive.

You can always specify a program by path, so if your shell can't find it
on it's own you can use the full path like:

/usr/home/jwg/raplayer3.0/raplayer welcome.ra

or if you are in that directory

./raplayer welcome.ra

-- Jason