Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:46:02 -0500
From:      Bill Barnes <bbarnes@operamail.com>
To:        Bhishan Hemrajani <bhishan@cytosine.dhs.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: messages, repeating, kernel / sendmail

Your response is the quickest I have ever received.  Thanks very much.

I flushed the installation, but replaced it with Mandrake 7.0.  Will put FBSD
on another machine.

However, the prospect of re-installing where I may have substantial uptime and
software development down the road is rather daunting.

I'm going to post a discussion of this concern and a couple other issues on
the newbie list.

Bill