Date:      Sat, 3 Jun 2000 19:33:50 +0200
From:      Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
To:        Eduardo Cerejo <ecerejo@idt.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Printer recommendations

Hello Eduardo,
Saturday, June 03, 2000, 7:22:19 PM, you wrote:

> I'm planning to buy a new printer (ink jet) and I'm willing to spend
> anywhere between $150.00 to $250.00, can anybody recommend a decent one
> that will work with FreeBSD 3.4 Release?

Beside the fact that I've no clue if they would work with FreeBSD: I
can't recommend the Canon ones. Their papermanagment just suck. I once
had a BJC 240 which could get the paper half the time for some reasons
and I've heard some reports about the same with the 4300 series... HP
is still the best, I think but they are quite expensive.

Best regards,
 Gabriel