Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:12:59 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Samuel_Mart=EDn_Moro?= <faust64@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WiFi interface - scanning ssid

OK...

ifconfig $itf -mediaopt hostap
removes <hostap> from options
scan/list scan are back...

sorry for wasting your time...

but it still doesn't answer to my other question:
how can you reset an interface configuration ?

Samuel Mart=EDn Moro
CamTrace
{EPITECH.} tek4

| "Nobody wants to say how this works.  |
|  Maybe nobody knows ..."              |
|                       Xorg.conf(5)    |

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Samuel Mart=EDn Moro <faust64@gmail.com>wr=
ote: