Date:      Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:02:37 -0600
From:      "J.D. Bronson" <jbronson@wixb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pf and scrubbing bubbles

I am using this in my pf.conf (on 6.0) and was wondering if these settings
are appropriate.

While 'scrub' by itself is always recommended, I added a few more things
that seem to ought to be there?

I use this for all the NICs...WAN and LAN...
with the exception to remove filtering on loopback:

scrub all random-id reassemble tcp fragment reassemble
no scrub on lo0 all

anyone see any issues with this - especially since its on the WAN
and LAN NICs?

things run fine, but I thought it wouldnt hurt to ask the group.

-JD