Date:      Sat, 14 Dec 2002 15:53:08 -0800
From:      "Scott R." <fluid@sfmidimafia.com>
To:        Joe Gwozdecki <joegw@hal-pc.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: natd mostly working but not quite...

I honestly don't think that is the case.  I had this same setup
working at my other house and I have this same setup working at work
with more than 30 PC's.  The differences are:  the service providers
are different and all are/were running FreeBSD 4.6.2-RELEASE and this
one is running 4.7-RELEASE.  If the Windows clients were not
configured correctly, they wouldn't get anything at all (speaking from
past experience).

-Scott