Date:      Mon, 08 Jun 1998 12:05:24 +0900
From:      Koji Kimura <kimura@mailhost.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   difficulty to install the packages via FTP

I succeeded to install FreeBSD to my Toshiba DynaBook SS475, but have
the difficulty to install some packages via FTP.
After FTP transmission, a very sad message comes to us as "Cannot fetch
......." in Japanese for I use Japanese mode instration.
I'm using CD-ROM of Windows NT server of my own.  I configured CD-ROM as
a virtual directory.
It worked for the BSD instration, but doesn't work for fetching some
files to install the packages.

What is wrong with me.
PC card is recognized by BSD, of course.

Koji Kimura