From:      Alex Perel <veers@disturbed.net>
To:        Travis Cole <tcole@balsam.methow.com>
Cc:        Eric Hodel <hodeleri@seattleu.edu>, David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD cures RSI

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Travis Cole wrote:

> My had to take 2 trimesters of typing (they called it keyboarding for
> some lame reason) my freshmen year of high school.  It was the
> most borring class possible, but damn, am I glad I had to suffer
> through it.

Well, when I was in grade 10 I was enrolled in a typing course.

A month (or maybe a bit more) after it started, (after spending 3 weeks or so
of that month doing things not related to class during class time) I
convinced everyone of my typing skills by successfully typing a single
sentence, error free, at 130 words per minute.

Wow.

I can't do that for everything of course. But it was a good demonstration.

It convinced the school that I was wasting my time, and had the time slot
free for the rest of the year.

Good deal, I think.

(...17 and touch types...)

      Alex G. Perel  -=-  AP5081
veers@disturbed.net  -=-  veers@samurai.com

Disturbed Networks - Powered exclusively by FreeBSD
== The Power to Serve -=- http://www.freebsd.org/