Date:      Sun, 25 Oct 1998 20:28:40 CST
From:      "Akira ." <hangareighteen@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation Problem..

     Hello,

   Recently,  I installed myself a copy of FreeBSD on it's own HD on my
machine.  However,  I didn't install a boot manager assuming that there
would be a prompt to create a bootdisk later (I've been a slackware user
untill now..).  Anyways,  I put it on my Primary:Slave Drive,  FreeBSD
called it "wd1s1c"..  and I have the boot.flp image on a disk.  How
exactly do I tell it to boot that partition?