Date:      Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:54:59 -0700
From:      mpd <mpd@jesters-court.net>
To:        gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   firefox 3.5 port - XmlHttpRequest within web worker throws

exception on FreeBSD only.
Hi,

I'm using the Firefox 3.5 port currently, and doing some development
with Web Workers. Everything works fine until I attempt to make an
XMLHttpRequest within a Worker, which throws an exception on the
xhr.open call. The same code works fine on FF3.5 on Windows and OSX.

A toy program that pops this exception and the error that actually come
up for me in Firebug can be seen at http://gist.github.com/164985

Other computing with web workers has been fine for me. It's only when
using an XMLHttpRequest, within a Web Worker (ajax calls made within the
main thread are fine).

Is this something that has been seen before?

thanks!

-mike