Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 15:20:18 -0500
From:      "Will Senn" <wsenn@postfuture.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Gnome/Enlightenment during installation

Hi,

I asked earlier but no one responded to the following question:

When I installed off the FBSDi 4.0 cdrom, I tried to set up gnome and enlightenment.  The installation process failed and said that
enlightenment was not found in the index.  It also suggested a change of media and a retry.  How does one change media if the drive
is mounted and locked?  Does it mean that I should retry the entire installation process with another cd?  Anyway, what I would
really like to know is what I should do to get gnome/enlightenment running on my FreeBSD 4.0 system using the 10cds that came in the
powerpack.  My only internet connection is a 56k modem that I am not yet set up with.

Thanks,

Will Senn
Senior Software Engineer, R&D
Postfuture, Inc.