Date:      Tue, 5 May 1998 01:02:37 +0200
From:      Andreas Braukmann <braukmann@tse-online.de>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3D "blender" package from NeoGeo now released.

Hello,

On Mon, May 04, 1998 at 03:06:03PM -0400, Open Systems Networking wrote:
> freaks and core dumps. So I did the same as you changed it to start at
> 1024x768 and it runs ok. Except as i mentioned earlier it now becomes a
> window but it thinks it's running full screen so you cant resize it, move
> it,
I can't reproduce the latter. I resized the blender window a few times
just a few seconds ago. Could this be a window-manager problem? (I'm
using Afterstep 1.0)

> click on it to put it behind another window, etc..
no problem here.

... but as soon as I try to put in fullscreen-mode (through a window-manager
function for example) it crashes.

-ab

--
/// TSE TeleService GmbH  |  Gsf: Arne Reuter        |
/// Hovestrasse 14        |       Andreas Braukmann  | We do it with