Date:      Sun, 6 Jan 2002 18:15:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kelly Yancey <kbyanc@posi.net>
To:        Kenneth W Cochran <kwc@TheWorld.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status, USB/Olympus E-10

On Sun, 6 Jan 2002, Kenneth W Cochran wrote:

> (cc'ed to -scsi)
>
> Hello,
>
> A couple of committers & I were working last July (2001) with
> support for the Olympus E-10 digital camera in FreeBSD.  This
> is a USB device.
>
> I just saw some commits in cam/scsi_da for Nikon & I'm wondering
> what the situation is wrt Olympus?

  Bernd Walter submitted a quirk that fixed the problem for E-100RS digital
cameras a while back. I committed the quirk, but I have not MFC'ed it to
-stable. Besides, without other reports the quirk entry I added was specific
to the E-100RS. I'll extend the quirk to the entire E-* seriese and ask RE if
it's OK to MFC in time for 4.5.

  Kelly