Date:      Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:44:37 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        fran@reyes.somos.net
Cc:        marko@FreeBSD.ORG (Mark Ovens), pfg1+@pitt.edu (Pedro F. Giffuni), freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG (freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG)
Subject:   Re: POLL: Kylix for FreeBSD ??

> > BeOS      FreeBSD    MacOS X    PalmOS    Solaris   WinCE    Other
> >Votes: 57 Votes: 39 Votes: 127 Votes: 126 Votes: 77 Votes: 74 Votes: 16
> >  11 %        8 %       25 %      24 %      15 %     14%       3%
>
> We now how more votes, but still only second last!
> I sure hope that this is an indication that people have not
> heard about this..
> I would hate to think that the developer community on FreeBSD
> wouldn't want a tool like this ported.

I'm already a Borland user.  But if you are not, you must
register for SPAM in order to be permitted to vote, and then
you have to take a confirmation email they give you and paste
a URL into a browser to verify that you have not lied about
your email address, so that they can confirm the ability to
SPAM you (they let you opt out of getting email SPAM, or so
they say, but...).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---