Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 03:56:52 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, gibbs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Trying to get an HP Scanjet to work (again).

Is all auto magic.

Install GIMP and then install SANE which should detect the GIMP port and
creates a GIMP plug in.

After that you have the option of using SANE stand alone or scan via GIMP
that is the images get directly imported into GIMP which then you can do
image post processing to your hearts content.

	Amancio

--

 Amancio Hasty
 hasty@star-gate.com