Date:      Sat, 8 Aug 1998 21:59:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ken McGlothlen <mcglk@serv.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ports deltas?  [Take two]

(This is my second time with this message.)

I've been using CTM to stay current with the ports.  I'd saved some up, so
tried running them today, and tanked on ports-cur.2363.gz with the following
error:

	# ctm -c .deltas/ports-cur.2363.gz
	  FN: www/apache13/Makefile md5 mismatch.
	  FN: www/apache13/Makefile edit fails.
	Exit(104)
	# _

Ooooookay.  So I decided I'd get another copy from ftp.freebsd.org, and if all
else failed, I'd go back to the nearest xEmpty one and update everything from
that.

Unfortunately, the files in /.25/FreeBSD/CTM/ports-cur only goes up to
ports-cur.2299.gz.  That isn't normal, is it?

							---Ken