Date:      Tue, 11 May 2004 19:50:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "pauamma@nerim.net" <fox@vader.aacc.cc.md.us>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/66481: [patch] share/examples/diskless/README.TEMPLATING tyops

The following reply was made to PR docs/66481; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "pauamma@nerim.net" <fox@vader.aacc.cc.md.us>
To: Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject: Re: docs/66481: [patch] share/examples/diskless/README.TEMPLATING
 tyops
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 22:45:30 -0400 (EDT)

 On Tue, 11 May 2004, Warren Block wrote:

 > On Tue, 11 May 2004, [ISO-8859-1] Michel Lavondès wrote:
 >
 > > I don't think so. The whole sentence reads as follows: [snipped]
 >
 > How about:
 >
 >              Each source directory is checked for a file called
 >              .cpignore. If present, this file contains a list of
 >              exceptions: files that are not to be copied or messed with.

 Perhaps. Feel free to suggest (or commit if you're a committer) your own
 wording as a PR if you feel strongly about it. I just wanted the obvious
 grammar problem fixed, and it is, so I'm content. :-)

 --
 "I'd ask if you'd found the right sort of isolated wasteland for your
 citadel of dread yet, but that would be a silly question; you're in Utah,