Date:      Mon, 14 Nov 2011 22:18:18 +0100
From:      Patrick Lamaiziere <patfbsd@davenulle.org>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>, office@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Libre Office, option "Security of Macros" does not work ?

Le Mon, 14 Nov 2011 21:19:26 +0100,
Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org> a écrit :

Hello,

> > I was hit by this problem with openoffice when it was built with
> > the option WITHOUT_MOZILLA. As far I understand Mozilla was needed
> > to get some certificates.
> >
> > Any idea to make it works for libreoffice?

> In fact I think that nspr/nss if used for that, do you have a test
> case, or something I can play with to be able to test this? I never
> used this feature at all, so I currently don't know much about it.

I've not been clear. When you click on the button "Macro Security",
that should open a new window where you can specificy the level of
security (very high to low). you can also enter certificats for
trusted sources. You don't need something special to test this.

See http://user.lamaiziere.net/patrick/public/lomacro.png
(taken on an Ubuntu)

I've find this thread about this problem:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.discuss/6841

Thanks, regards.