Date:      Sat, 14 Dec 2002 18:57:04 -0600
From:      Peter Erickson <lists@redlamb.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tape Backup

I am running Freebsd 4.6 and my dds-2 tape backup drive just died on me. I am interested in moving up to a bigger capacity drive so does anyone have any recommendations? I am not interested in anything high end, this is just for my system at home. I was looking at the dds-3 drives, but before i went out and bought one, I would like opinions and or recommendations. Thanks in advance.

--
Peter Erickson