Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 00:05:52 +0000
From:      Gilad Rom <rom_glsa@ein-hashofet.co.il>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Random craches under heavy(?) disk activity

>> I too have been experiencing random
>> reboots, with no apparent reason.

>I see an apparent reason.  Keep reading.

>> My machine is a Pentium 200Mhz overclocked to 233Mhz,

>Stop that.  At least until your system is 100% stable and does not
>exhibit any symptoms which can be clearly traced to software.

>- Jordan

Well, I would, but I have been running this box
overclocked for more than 6 months now, never had
a glitch. Reboots only started back when other
people reported such behaviour on the list as well.
Im going to get a spare box and make a serial console
off of it, see if I can get the panic message.

-- Gilad.