Date:      Mon, 05 Jun 2000 10:24:33 -0400
From:      Boucher Eric <eric.boucher24@sympatico.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Using Fortran

Hi,

I wanted to use the Fortran compiler deliver with FreeBSD but it didn't
worked. I typed f77 nameofmyfile and it produce a file a.out like it
suppose to do and I tried to execute it, but it didn't work. The message
: Command not found appears. But a message also appear and says, after
typing f77 ...:

usr/lib/libf2c.so : warning : mktemp( ) possibly used unsafely ;
consider using mkstemp ( ).

What does this mean? I'm new to all this, so please try to be very
clear, I'm not an expert.

Thanks a lot.