Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 1998 10:25:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ray Chin-A-Young <merc@Ipsilon.COM>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   netscape calendar

Hi,
  My company is interested in using netscape calendar.  We have a variety
of windows and freebsd machines.  For windows there is a client for
netscape calendar, and I'd like to know if there is a similar netscape
calendar client for freebsd.  The netscape calendar server that netscape
sells provides a web based interface for anyone using a browser, but
according to netscape, the vendor (freebsd) is responsible for the port
of netscape calendar.  I have downloaded the full version of netscape
4.04 but do not see a full client for netscape calendar and would like
to verify if there is such a client.

And if there isn't, is there any calendar/meeting maker software that
freebsd supports?

thanks

ray