Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 2013 21:50:39 +0400
From:      Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-wireless@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Does ath in 802.11g builds map of client <-> antenna "distance"?

Hello, Freebsd-wireless.

  Situation (theoretical one, I didn't try it, but I'm thinking about
 WiFi coverage of my parent's cottage and lot): WiFi card with 2
 antennas, in 802.11g (or single-channel 802.11n) mode. Both antennas
 are attached, but they are directed )not uni-directional, but
 something with 180 degree or less diagram), and they are "see"
 different sectors (and different clients). Will it work? will
 card/driver understand, that different packets should be sent via
 different antennas?

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>