Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:55:17 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ricardo_Javier_Aranibar_Le=F3n?= <ricardo_jal@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: question newbie

[If you reply-all to the list as well, others can answer as well]

Ricardo Javier Aranibar León wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> I donwloand using "Download Accelerator Plus", I dind't alter the name I
> think when I saved the program cut the extension iso.
> But the size is the correct, Do you think that I can burn this version
> on CD?
> Thanks for your help
>
> Regards Ricardo

Yes, as long as the file itself was not altered in any way, you can burn
it without problems.  You can change the file name/extension to anything
you want and it won't hurt the file.  Although you may have to add the
.iso extension for some CD burning programs to believe that it really is
an image.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies