Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 1996 09:28:55 +0900
From:      Hidekazu Kuroki <hidekazu@cs.titech.ac.jp>
To:        FreeBSD current <freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        hidekazu@cs.titech.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: send-pr

In message <199608222352.QAA13126@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>,
    "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com> wrote:

> > asami       96/08/22 03:29:30
> >
> >   Modified:    etc       services
> >   Log:
> >   Add skkserv (1178/tcp) and sj3 (3086/tcp).  They are both
Japanese

rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com
> Accurate Automation Company                 Reliable computers for
FreeBSD

Hello, my name is Hidekazu Kuroki, and I'm a maintainer of SJ3 in a

ports of category "japanese".

This port number is selected by me , because SJ3's default port
number is 3000, it have used by PPP.

Is New sj3 port number 3001, OK?? ( There isn't this number is
RFCs.and /etc/services)

And, the skkserv's port number is used 1178 in /etc/services
for SKK(kanji input method), is it OK too ??

Thanks.

Bye.

                          \\\\\\
                          ( @ @ )
 |             Tokyo Institute of Technology             |
 | Department of Science and Engneering    Lab. Yonezaki |
 | Hidekazu Kuroki   (E-Mail : hidekazu@cs.titech.ac.jp) |
 |                     .oooO   Oooo.                     |
                         \_)   (_/