Date:      Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:37:20 +0530
From:      Jayesh Jayan <jayesh.freebsdlist@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   inetd.conf becomes blank after reboot

Hi,

On some of the machine where I have FreeBSD 5.4, /etc/inetd.conf becomes a
blank file soon after reboot.

I have kept a copy of the file and when the service fails after reboot I
restore the backup and restart the inetd service.

What I need to check, to solve this issue. How can this be solved
permanently ? Please also let me know the logs which I can check to find th=
exact issue.

Please guide ....

--
Jayesh Jayan

"The box said "Requires Windows 95, NT, or better", so I installed Linux."

Visit my homepage @ http://www.jayeshjayan.com