Date:      Sun, 1 Oct 2000 00:04:06 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Janko van Roosmalen <janko@compuserve.com>
To:        Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "seafug@dub.net" <seafug@dub.net>
Subject:   Re: Printer recommendations?

You have to find out which printers are supported by "ghostscript". There
are a lot of "windows-only" printers on the market. I do not have the
URL of the ghostscript home-page, but it is not difficult to find with a
search engine. The Linux Printing-HOWTO (www.linuxdoc.org)  also has
information about printers. Linux uses the BSD style of printing.

===Janko van Roosmalen - Vught - Netherlands===