Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:13:17 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@mail.iowna.com>
To:        elgun <elgun@telia.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Thanks for still having my name on your list

I would assume that you're talking about mailing list archives. If you
want the data removed, you'll have to contact the webmaster who archived
the lists. webmaster@google.com might be a good place to start. If the
data is archived somewhere else, please contact the webmaster of that
archive directly.