Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:18:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      bhishan@static.unixfreak.org (Bhishan Hemrajani)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Dima Dorfman <dima@static.unixfreak.org>
Subject:   sendmail not delivering mail

I am having trouble with sendmail, it is not delivering
the mail for me. This is not a new install, I have had
it working for a while now, yet suddenly it is not
delivering mail.

I am getting a "NOQUEUE" error in /var/log/maillog:
Mar 11 21:08:53 cytosine sendmail[20518]: NOQUEUE: Null connection from hub.FreeBSD.ORG [204.216.27.18]

And, it takes about 10-20min for mail to arrive when
I send mail to the local machine.

Mail coming from other machines other than the localhost
doesn't arrive at all.

I am running sendmail-8.9.3 on FreeBSD-3.4 P90.

Please reply ASAP.

Thank you.

--bhishan