Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 00:51:56 -0500
From:      Robert Hough <rch@solveinteractive.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Strange file happenings...

Please respond off-list, as I am not subscribed any longer.

A few months ago, my .procmailrc and .fetchmailrc files got replaced
with an ancient verion I used several months prior. I didn't think
much of it at first, chalking it up to some stupid move on my part.

It's now happened twice since then, and I have been unable to figure
out what the heck is causing this. The really freaky part is, the
files are from an *OLD* install I had of freebsd. The only reason
I know this, is because I had my home dirs set differently on that
machine, and both my rc files reflect those paths.

Can someone tell me what might be causing this, and what can be
done to stop it?

--
Robert Hough (rch@solveinteractive.com)