Date:      Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:17:23 -0400
From:      Zousys Info <info@zousys.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   JDK installation

After spend couple days in java port study, I start to install it. I try
linux-sun-jdk14, after download  a chunk of supporting libs I
successfully install 1.4. Buy when I try to install linux-sun-jdk15, it
throw a error:

===>  linux-sun-jdk-1.5.0.04,2 does not run (core dumps: Bad System Call).

Please be noted, before I run 'make install', I used cvsup to update my
whole ports set and download the jdk-1_5_0_03-linux-i586.bin to my
distfiles in /usr/ports

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Wallace