Date:      Sun, 07 May 2000 22:25:09 -0700
From:      Kirk McKusick <mckusick@flamingo.McKusick.COM>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org, trustedbsd-discuss@trustedbsd.org
Subject:   Re: Proposed changes to suser()

Overall, I like your proposal. However, I would really like to
see the elimination of suser_xxx. This was a hack because it
was deemed too intrusive to go through and change every use
of suser to change it from one to three parameters. But if you
are going to go through and make a change to every instance of
suser anyway, how about we fix this bogosity and get one clean
interface.

	Kirk McKusick