Date:      Sun, 15 Mar 1998 11:06:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jan Koum  <jkb@best.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   /,. (fwd)

	Well, most of the time I am happy with vi, but what would you
people recommend for a good, stable X based editor for FreeBSD? I
heard some people use StarOffice.. I guess I could try that. Thanks,

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org -- The Power to Serve  |   to go home in the dark."