Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 1997 09:04:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "David A. Bader" <dbader@umiacs.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem with "make world" under 2.2.2R

Hi,

  I'm trying to do a "cd /usr/src ; make world" from my installation
of 2.2.2R (on a box which I've continually upgraded via CD-ROM from
2.1.5 to 2.2.2). I'm having the identical problem as this below,
posed in April, but haven't found the solution. There are multiple
defines when creating the libreadline shared library. Any ideas?
 Thanks,
david