Date:      Sat, 2 Oct 1999 20:59:55 -0700
From:      "Dr. Brain" <drbrain@toxic.magnesium.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   boot stops at BTX loader

I've got a HP Netserver 5/66 LM that is not booting.  I'm attempting to do an
install of 3.3-RELEASE and I've got the kern floppy in the drive, and I have a
SCSI drive on the onboard AIC-7770.  When the boot process starts, I get the
following:

/boot.config: -P
Keyboard: no
-
BTX loader 1.00 BTX version 1.01

Then it just stops.

This thing is all EISA, has a Pentium 66, 80MB of memory, and a 512MB SCSI
disk on the onboard 7770 SCSI.  I'm not sure what other info you would want...

PS: Please CC me, I'm not on the list

--
Eric Hodel