Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:19:35 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Philippe CASIDY <pcasidy@casidy.com>
To:        damien@carroll.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone having dial-up problem with sendmail 8.11.0 ? (FIXED)

On 12 Sep, Damien Tougas wrote:
> Phil,
>
> I am having the exact same problem as you. I have not had the time to
> look into it yet, but if/when I figure it out, I will let you know.
> If you make any headway before I do, please let me know what you come
> up with.

I am proud to say that I solved my problem. But not proud at all of the
solution.

During the merge performed by mergemaster it replaces (well, I told him
to) the entries for the localhost.
Instead of
127.0.0.1 localhost greatoak.home
I had
127.0.0.1 localhost myname.my.domain
not exactly this but this is the idea.

So once again I found where my problem was, after sending a request to
the list.

Please Damien, tell me that it helps you ;-)

Have a nice day.

Phil.