Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 1996 08:32:38 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@spinner.DIALix.COM>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape 3.01, linux_lib port, Acrobat reader, etc

Peter Wemm wrote:
> Also, the acroread port is busted.  It does several checks on "uname -s"
> and switches the result.  It checks for Linux, but falls over when it gets
> FreeBSD as happens under the emulation.  There are several places where
> some case statements need to be changed from:
>   Linux)
> to:
>   FreeBSD|Linux)

... Also, have you managed to get postscript printing to work? I use
APSFilter and Ghostscript 4, and GS4 blows chunks on the postscript
that acrobat generates. :-(

Mark Murray                PGP key fingerprint = 80 36 6E 40 83 D6 8A 36
This .sig is umop ap!sdn.                        BC 06 EA 0E 7A F2 CE CE