Date:      Sat, 10 Dec 2005 17:09:38 +0000
From:      David Gerard <fun@thingy.apana.org.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freebsd Theme Song

Danial Thom wrote:

> I vote for
> "Look what they've done to my song, Ma" - a
> commentary on the destruction of the (formally)
> world's best operating system.

So far I'm finding 6.x a heck of a lot better than 5.x. The mousewheel
just works, a lot more of the ports just work, sound works ... you still
 have to fiddle with /boot/loader.conf to get the sound to go, which is
completely braindead, but I'm sure it'll be up to the standard of Linux
distros 2001.

I would suggest a song about Pokemon sex toys.

- d.