Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2000 16:17:44 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        James Christensen <osalternatives@excite.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: information request

If you want

1) How to use the FreeBSD to host your web site you can either read more about
www.apache.org to findout how to setup your vitualhost stuff. Or you can pay me
a consultation fee and I can set it up for you.

2) If you are intrested in the general detail of FreeBSD goto www.freebsd.org
for more info it explans everything you need to know about FreeBSD

On Sat, 17 Jun 2000, James Christensen wrote:
> Dear Sir or Madam
>
>      I have registered the domain name www.osalternatives.com. I would like
> to include FreeBSD's operating system (s) on my site. It would greatly be
> appreciated if you could provide some information about you operating system
> (s).  I would also like to include if applicable training or certification
> programs you might have for those systems. Any other information that you
> may have is appreciated too. My goal is to represent various operating
> system (s) in the best possible light. Please feel free to email me at any
> time for questions, comments or suggestions.
>
> Sincerely,
> James Christensen

You are not authorized to use my email address for spam or any purpose
whatsoever. Remove my email address from your databases immediately and do
not attempt to email me in any way.