Date:      Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:49:27 +1000
From:      carmoda@interfaceergonomics.com (Anthony Carmody)
To:        "Axel Scheepers" <axel@axel.truedestiny.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: DHCP client on 4.4

i have it on the network now. some things are a bit weird thou.....

i only have the rc.conf configured. as per the comments in the files
suggest. I did not think i had to have the hosts file configured to get
virtual hosts to work with an external DNS server. in fact I am sure thats
what i had working previously. anyway the short of it is i have the http
server working and now i am attemting to build an internal messaging server
[jabber] for the developers to use. and i am having routing issue now :~]