Date:      Sat, 03 Mar 2007 01:13:21 +0100
To:        FreeBSD <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: COPYING DATA TO NTFS

Did you read the manpage of mount_ntfs? Have a look to the writing section:

"There is limited writing ability. Limitations: file must be nonresident
and must not contain any sparces (uninitialized areas); compressed files
are also not supported.  The file name must not contain multibyte
characters."

Writing on NTFS with FreeBSd is a bad idea. You should switch to FAT if
you need to exchange files between this to systems.

Greets
Marco