Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 1999 20:53:51 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Oleg Ogurok <oleg@ogurok.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3Com Megahertz PC-CARD

Check the -current mailing archives for posts from Terry Lambert
about CardBus docs.  Writing a driver for the NIC is only one part
of the problem.  What we really need is a driver for the CardBus
to PCI bridge controller.  Supporting the card should be pretty
easy once we get that.  Are you volunteering? :)

-steve