Date:      Wed, 5 Jan 2000 09:10:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        wyldephyre2@yahoo.com (Haikal Saadh)
Cc:        wes@softweyr.com, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, kris@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: offtopic: Re: uptimes, Woo Hoo

You know, Wes asked me some time ago to join -advocacy.  I found some
free time, did so.

And the first thread I see involves him smacking a keyboard.

You know, Wes, I would have joined this group quite some time ago if
I'd known what it was *really* about.

ObContent: The GPL has a variety of license documents, explaining why
it's good and what it's for.  Is there such an article about the BSDL
that I can point people to?

==ml