Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2001 20:26:58 +0400
From:      "Nickolay A.Kritsky" <nkritsky@internethelp.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PBX programming software for FreeBSD

  Has anybody seen Subj?
I have small KXTD1232 panasonic PBX, and want to program and monitor
it from my freebsd server. It is possible, because, PBX has RS-232
port and I even have soft for Win9x, that can program PBX. But for
many reason I would prefer some UNIX-based, open-sourced program.
If you have heard about such prog, please tell me (cc me in your
reply's, as I am not subscribed to the list)

Many thanks for your help.

; NKritsky
; SysAdmin InternetHelp.Ru
; http://www.internethelp.ru