Date:      Sat, 14 Aug 2004 10:10:32 -0500
From:      Thomas Moyer <tommoyer@atlanticbb.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg_add and OpenOffice

I downloaded OpenOffice 1.1.2 package for FreeBSD 5.2.1 and tried to use
pkg_add and I complains about 4 missing packages:

atk, shared-mime-info, hicolor-icon-theme, and libXft.  I checked and 3
of those are installed already just lower versions.  Eg. atk wants 1.6.0
I have 1.4.1, shared-mime-info wants 0.14_1 I have 0.12

How would I go about upgrading those?  The package was supposed to be
for 5.2.1-RELEASE but the versions of those dependancies don't match
what was with the -RELEASE