Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:56:49 -0400
From:      "dk" <dk@a3.ca>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: McAfee VirusScan for FreeBSD

Here is a great link to install amavis for sendmail

http://www2.defcon1.org/html/Linux_mode/install-swap/anti-virus-sendmail
.html

Hope this will help some people out there

Peter
 =====
This email is confidential and is subject to disclaimers. Details can be
found at: http://www.xmirror.com/disclaimer.html Plain text email is
insecure.