Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:48:13 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
Cc:        Alexey Zelkin <phantom@ark.cris.net>, doc@FreeBSD.org, nik@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: html in xml

--wG6oWOmweUVxAUPD

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 02:14:54AM -0700, Murray Stokely wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 08:55:39PM +0300, Alexey Zelkin wrote:
> >=20
> > and xsltproc is converting it to simple text, f.e.
>=20
>   What does the 'a' template look like in your XSLT stylesheet?  If it
> is not defined, then the processor will just ignore this element (as
> it should).  If you would like to do something with that content, then
> you'll need to write a XSLT template.  What XSLT stylesheet are you
> using?  This is a stylesheet question, and you shouldn't wrap this
> text in CDATA.

You can just steal <xsl:template match=3D"a"> from
www/en/news/newsflash.xsl.

Although, thinking about it, I suspect we should be using namespaces for
this -- this is what I get when I write prototypes while only
understanding a small portion of the spec.

Then your XML would look something like this:

    <foo xmlns:html=3D"http://.../">;

    </foo>

where "http://.../" is the URI for the HTML spec.

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                      \/  \=
 ^
   --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/=
_)

--wG6oWOmweUVxAUPD

--wG6oWOmweUVxAUPD--