Date:      Sat, 24 Nov 2018 04:56:39 +0000
From:      "anthony@searchmykeyword.com" <anthony@searchmykeyword.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Freebsd-doc, Quality website means rise in online sales

Dear Freebsd-doc!

Your website ranking will grow and this will start the cycle of getting you more
visitors to your website every week or month due to a special technology.
This technology is not based on Pay Per Click model. You pay fixed price for
keyword and we give you exclusive rights to keywords during a full year with
guaranteed minimum amount of traffic on each keyword.

If you want to see how it works, you can:
1. Go to our website and try online demo.
2. Enter the keywords that you want to own and your website
freebsd org.
3. See the result of the online demo.

Very Truly,
Anthony Warren